Experience the coolness of an A.I. butler. Your very own personal assistant
"Hey Jarvis" - Most awaited hot word activation is here (in Beta)
- Hot word activation when the app is running
- Improved feedback system
- Bug fixes
Stay tuned for the following
- Jarvis Wear support
- Bluetooth support
Thank you for your continued support & trust in us. Please leave your comments, feedback or bug reports to [email protected]
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- SEND_SMS: Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SET_ALARM: Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.